On January 1, 2020 and any time thereafter the following Online Real Estate Transaction Services will be available for purchase in RodwellBuildingServices Realty Club.
Online Real Estate Transactions, Online Live Listing Tours, Property's Physical Needs Assessments, Buyers' and Sellers' Financial Needs Assessments
Online Real Estate Transactions are like live Auctions without the upfront deposits of Large Amounts of Funds. At all Times and Incidence, other buyers can Offer to buy any property for more than you contracted up to the moment before your Settlement.
In order to protect you and provide you with "the real services and the right properties for your order" safely and expeditiously, RodwellBuildingServices will institute the following policies formalizing our online real estate transactions confidentially via the Realty Club
Upon receiving your invitation to any transaction:
- Please confirm the information in the Preliminary Agency Agreements and verify your mailing address so RodwellBuildingServices can establish your account and our Real Estate Agency Agreements accordingly with each jurisdiction you are interested doing any transactions.
- Prepare the information for uploading into the Document Management System.
- Photocopy or Scanned copy of 2-picture IDs showing Buyers/Sellers name and picture on file.
- Evidence proof of all Buyers/Sellers named mailing address (State Issued Picture Identification Card and 2 other mailed documents from senders' letterhead and addressed to your present u.s.p.s. mailing address.
- Evidence proof of all Buyers/Sellers finances/financing: 1. Copy of banking statements showing deposit of funds to substantiate your offer or 2. Letters from responsive Lender/Mortgage Broker stating Pre-Approval or Pre-Qualifying circumstances for all Buyers/Sellers.
RodwellBuildingServices will prepare and write your offer for your review and execution prior to submitting it to all Buyers/Sellers respectively within 12-hours you demonstrate that you are able to do it with all the information above.
You are entitled to have independent inspection/survey of the property before your Settlement on that property and any time after all Buyers/Sellers contracts are ratified.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
via Zip Your Flyer
This stately chateau of captivating elegance is among the finest properties in the Washington, D.C., Metro Area. Constructed in 2009 of brick and cast stone, and spanning over 27,000 square feet across the main residence and pool house, this 9-bedroom, 13-bath estate offers unrivaled spaces for gracious living and refined entertaining. Living and dining rooms lie on either side of the foyer, each with a marble fireplace and floor-to-ceiling windows. An expansive ballroom with fireplace beyond the reception hall doubles as a grand salon for lounging or entertaining guests. A handsome mahogany library rises two stories on one wing of the main level; This wing also houses a posh cinema. The opposite wing of the main level includes an elevator servicing the three principal floors of the home and hosts the gourmet dine-in kitchen with center cooktop island, exotic granite counters and top-end appliances. There is also a conveniently accessible bedroom with in-suite bathroom on the main level.
The private spaces of the upper level begin with a luxurious master retreat inclusive of a sitting area, large marble-floored bath with spa tub and separate shower, morning kitchen, walk-in closets and dressing areas. Four additional bedroom suites along with two separate family rooms grace this level. Another suite with full bath and vaulted ceiling lies on the 2nd upper level. Other elegant rooms include billiards/game room and a private lounge. A fully equipped catering kitchen, his and her guest powder rooms, and household service quarters complete this level.
The two-acre property also encompasses a 50×20-foot heated pool and a pool house that provides a fireplace (inside) and covered outdoor spaces (the loggia). There is also a separate caretaker’s cottage, or guest apartment included within the adjoining pool house. The single, large garage was designed with enough space to hold up to 5-6 limousines but can also accommodate up to 10 vehicles of standard sizes, and offers access from multiple sides.
[optima_express_gallery_slider id="957656" height="800" rows="1" nav="sides" style="grid" columns="1" effect="slide" auto="true" interval="30" sortBy="pd" maxResults="50"]