On January 1, 2020 and any time thereafter the following Online Real Estate Transaction Services will be available for purchase in RodwellBuildingServices Realty Club.
Online Real Estate Transactions, Online Live Listing Tours, Property's Physical Needs Assessments, Buyers' and Sellers' Financial Needs Assessments
Online Real Estate Transactions are like live Auctions without the upfront deposits of Large Amounts of Funds. At all Times and Incidence, other buyers can Offer to buy any property for more than you contracted up to the moment before your Settlement.
In order to protect you and provide you with "the real services and the right properties for your order" safely and expeditiously, RodwellBuildingServices will institute the following policies formalizing our online real estate transactions confidentially via the Realty Club
Upon receiving your invitation to any transaction:
- Please confirm the information in the Preliminary Agency Agreements and verify your mailing address so RodwellBuildingServices can establish your account and our Real Estate Agency Agreements accordingly with each jurisdiction you are interested doing any transactions.
- Prepare the information for uploading into the Document Management System.
- Photocopy or Scanned copy of 2-picture IDs showing Buyers/Sellers name and picture on file.
- Evidence proof of all Buyers/Sellers named mailing address (State Issued Picture Identification Card and 2 other mailed documents from senders' letterhead and addressed to your present u.s.p.s. mailing address.
- Evidence proof of all Buyers/Sellers finances/financing: 1. Copy of banking statements showing deposit of funds to substantiate your offer or 2. Letters from responsive Lender/Mortgage Broker stating Pre-Approval or Pre-Qualifying circumstances for all Buyers/Sellers.
RodwellBuildingServices will prepare and write your offer for your review and execution prior to submitting it to all Buyers/Sellers respectively within 12-hours you demonstrate that you are able to do it with all the information above.
You are entitled to have independent inspection/survey of the property before your Settlement on that property and any time after all Buyers/Sellers contracts are ratified.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Styles and Architecture for your custom home in and around Washington, DC, USA. In this richly illustrated Open-Neighborhoods touring guide from RodwellBuildingServices, as Realtor® and editor, I reveal unexplained marketing secrets and widely overlooked real estate information for you locating and creating your custom home according to your budgets and time. With your design ideas for your most exciting and your most comfortable interiors along with these architectural perspectives of…Read More
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!Read More
We do have some very nice new productions in our neighborhood in Washington, DC. Astute shoppers contact us directly. For the record, take a look at these. The designs allow for many customizations so we have to check them out together. There are others not listed so arrange a “NOW SHOWING” so you can move in by springtime.Read More
One acre lot; yard with swimming pool, tennis court, 4 vehicle parking, 2-car detached garage, 5+ bedrooms, billiard room, servants quarters, and much, much more to itemize. Move-in on April first. Subscribe to follow progress.Read More