Are you the “WEALTH-BUILDER” type that want high income producing properties?
Learn what you do to be the “WEALTH-BUILDER” type that wants high income-producing properties by RodwellBuildingServices.
Today land is no longer the tenure of kings and queens, the clergy, and no longer governed by lords. Mortgages make land and the improvements upon said land more affordable to all. The WEALTH-BUILDERs are acquiring multiple income-producing properties in their portfolios and lord them themselves. WEALTH-BUILDERs are middle-class income earners who acquire actively higher income-producing properties and yet actively reach to acquire even more with every positive cash flow they gain. Not only because they want to own income-producing realty, but some WEALTH-BUILDERs hold mortgages so other real estate consumers can have the property of their dreams. Naturally, WEALTH-BUILDERs need to own several apartment buildings and multi-use properties and hold mortgages that drive maximum revenue from several income-producing streams.
WEALTH-BUILDER is now calling on RodwellBuildingServices resourcefulness to provide them their real estate solutions.
WEALTH BUILDER's challenge is that they are attracted to the higher-priced, slow-growth popular trending areas. Competition is the driving force in those areas. Every other WEALTH-BUILDERs want to buy in a hot area that is already grown and waiting for its next gentrification cycle. Overspend during acquisition to pick the low hanging fruit is for the HOMEMAKER and the FIXER UPPER PROJECT MANAGER to plow through. The shrewd WEALTH-BUILDER contacted RodwellBuildingServices and after joining the Realty Club and participated in a F.O.C.U. S. Consultation the firm is renowned for gaining insight into their customer’s needs.
Once the WEALTH-BUILDER and RodwellBuildingServices’ Value Added Realtors agree on the type and size of property that will suit the WEALTH-BUILDER needs, then they discussed the NICHE locations where those types of properties are most available and subsequently charted a course of action to proceed. Within a few weeks, WEALTH-BUILDER was approved for mortgage financing, granted some down-payment assistance, obtained some closing help, and are moving forward picking the fruits of their visions.
BUILD YOUR WEALTH ACQUIRING INCOME PRODUCING PROPERTIES AND KEEP THEM PRODUCING WITH RODWELLBUILDINGSERVICES
· LOCATE IDEAL INCOME PRODUCING PROPERTIES
· COLLECT RENTS.
· PREPARE AND MANAGE FINANCIAL PROJECTIONS
· MONITOR THE CONDITION OF YOUR PROPERTY
· MAINTAIN OCCUPANCY RATES
· INITIATE HOW MUCH TO CHARGE FOR RENT
· NEGOTIATE CONTRACTS FOR JANITORIAL, SECURITY, LANDSCAPING, TRASH REMOVAL, AND OTHER SERVICES
· INVESTIGATE AND RESOLVE COMPLAINTS FROM RESIDENTS AND TENANTS WHEN SERVICES ARE NOT PROPERLY PROVIDED
· HIRE CONTRACTORS TO MAKE REPAIRS. SUPERVISE MAINTENANCE STAFF. MONITOR THE PERFORMANCE OF CONSTRUCTORS. PURCHASE SUPPLIES AND EQUIPMENT FOR PROPERTIES
· PLAN AND DIRECT THE PURCHASE, SALE, AND DEVELOPMENT OF REAL ESTATE PROPERTIES ON BEHALF OF YOUR OPERATION AND OTHER INVESTORS
· UNDERSTAND AND COMPLY WITH PERTINENT LEGISLATION. CONSIDER FACTORS SUCH AS PROPERTY VALUES, TAXES, ZONING, POPULATION GROWTH, TRANSPORTATION, AND TRAFFIC VOLUME AND PATTERNS.
NEGOTIATE CONTRACTS FOR THE PURCHASE OR LEASE OF MORE PROPERTY. NEGOTIATE THE SALE OF MATURE PROPERTIES